Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bath Time!!

Here are some pics of Jacob at bath time. I added some pics of his first bath and his most recent bath. Notice how he's changed and grown!!







Here's my baby looking at the really cool burb rag the Latimers gave him.





Today was a really exciting day for me. I hit my quota for the quarter!!! It's the first time since I've been on a regular pay schedule, and since I was out half the quarter on maternity it was especially difficult to reach. I'm so happy to have met it!!

On to other things. Xochil started this week and so far she's been great. She's really good with Jacob which is by and large the most important, PLUS, she's helping out with household chores. That alone is really great since it allows us more time to spend with the kids in a nice clean house! She has a daughter, Itzel, that she brings with her. Itzel is 11 months old and really really well behaved. I'm really happy with the way she treats Jacob. She holds him close and she uses such sweet terms of endearment. I think she's going to work out really well. Listening to her stories of how she ended up here just make me realize how easy we have it here.

I know that I posted earlier about a job that Mark was really interested in before he was offered the job with Fireman's Fund. Well he was called about coming in for an interview this week but we have [happily] decided that he will decline it. Although it pays more, it requires a lot of overnight travel, 21 nights at a time to be exact. We just can't risk having to leave the boys with someone we don't know and trust so we decided that we just can't have him going out of town for such long periods at a time. I remember being so absolutely miserable when Mark was away too. I just can't be without my sweet hubby. One thing I really want to remember always, and that I want for my sons to do for their wives too, is that Mark turns my side of thebed down every night. I'm not sure when he does it, but every night when I tell him I'm ready to go to bed, he walks with me to the bedroom and my side of the bed is turned down, nice and ready for me to get in and sleep! It might sound stupid and minute, but it means so much that he does that for me.









1 comment:

  1. WOW What a hubby! I just love to hear the stories of all that is going on with the Montgomery family! I am glad you found a good nanny...that is so very important..and congrats on meeting your quota! Very impressive ! Especially with the economy being as it is these days!
    ;) Have a great April Fools!

    ReplyDelete