Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Entry!

Well this is my first blog, thanks to Roni! I think I'll really enjoy it though, and it'll be a great way to remember the amazing things that John Thomas and Jacob say and do.

I'm so upset to think that my maternity leave will be ending really soon and I'll have to be returning to work. I haven't been away from Jacob but for an hour at a time or so to go to the gym so I'm dreading being away for several hours at a time! I need to get back into the swing of things at work though so it's probably a good thing I'm getting back.

Mark had an interview this morning with Liberty Mutual and has another one tomorrow with Firemans Fund. We are really hoping he'll get one of these! He really wants to be an adjuster and one of these companies would be great to work for. For now, Jacob will stay home with Mark until he starts to work.

So I'm training f0r the Chicago marathon in October. I'm going to run the St. Louis Half Marathon in April in preparation and continue to train through the summer. So far I've done really well with my longest run being 8 miles. I really hope I can get some of this baby weight off. It sucks to wear maternity clothes when you're NOT pregnant!

Well enough for now. It's hard to type when there's a baby in your lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment