Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday in the Park
















It's been a nice weekend here in Missouri. We were supposed to have really bad weather today but it bypassed us completely, so we went to the park. It was a little chillier than we thought, but Jacob was bundled up pretty good. We took John Thomas' bike and he did so good! We hadn't pulled his bike out since we'd been here, but he's ridden the riding toys at school so he's had plenty of practice. We had to take full advantage of the weather this weekend, because back to the 30's this week it is :(. We are SO ready for Spring.

I'm not near as sore as I thought I would be this morning after my 9 mile run yesterday. It was really hard running up the hills, very steep hills. I walked a lot so I ended up at a 13 minute mile, but I think that was still good considering I hadn't run in a couple of years before 3 weeks ago. I really need to control my eating though! Snacking and sending Mark out for cookies at 9pm is sure not helping my weight loss case.

Mark and I are headed to Poplar Bluff in the morning. He's NOT happy about coming with me but I told him that I really need his help. It's 2 and a half hours away and considering how little sleep I've been getting I'm not so sure it's such a good idea for me to drive that alone. Plus I'm taking Jacob to help me sell this laser so Mark doesn't want me driving with im so far. Yeah, he's more concerned about him than he is me, nice.

We're hoping to hear some good news about Mark's job hunting this week. I'm also getting back to work so it will probably be a busy week. Here are some pics from the weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment