Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lots and Lots of Pics!!

The weather was great this weekend so we took it outdoors! These are several pics from the day. We went to Conway Park, which turned out to be a dog park, and we took John Thomas' bike so he could ride the trails. What we hadn't counted on was the fact that there were several hills that he just wasn't ready for AND the stench of the dogs and the fish from the pond. We enjoyed the walk but left soon after we were through and headed to another park.




This picture was taken after a long photo shoot. Jacob was up for quite a while this morning so I took advantage of it! The next pic is definitely one of my favorites.



Oh what a sweet boy. We went out to Babler State Park later this afternoon and this was Jacob enjoying the natural sunlight.




Now these pictures are of my stud athlete. Maybe my opinion is biased because I'm his doting mother, but I think this kid's talent is incredible. His hand-eye coordination is dead on, and his eagerness to play any sport is just amazing. Albert Pujols is his favorite baseball player and he LOVES his jersey.
Mark is such a good dad too. He relishes every moment he can with John Thomas and will even be helping coach his baseball team this Spring. I'm so excited! I'll be there for every practice, every scrimmage, and every game.






So meanwhile, Jacob was dreaming about cupcakes and rainbows. He seemed so content out there! It must be that he enjoys being outdoors. We really haven't taken him outside the house much because it's been so cold. I think the sun and the fresh air really agree with him, and I think he thinks so too :).
Proud Mama
Right before leaving the park Mark thought he'd try his hand at photography and had John Thomas pose for his baseball photos. They actually turned out pretty good although I was standing behind the cameraman huffing and puffing and ready to go. I love the next shot. I guess Mark had many of his own baseball pics taken back in his day because he sure does know the poses!

And this is how we wrapped up the day. Bath time for all!






















2 comments:

  1. The last one of John Thomas is AWESOME! I also love the one with Jacob laying down smiling.....I can see your glow of family bliss from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pics y'all! You will be the BEST sports mom Clari, and Mark will be also the BEST sports daddy! LOVE it! I also love the pics of John Thomas NOT wanting to pick up leaves...those pics were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete