Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Baseball Practice...GO BULLDOGS!!

Today was John Thomas' first baseball practice and it was so cute! This was on the way to practice.
John Thomas at first base. What an athlete!

John Thomas hustling to second. Go baby go!
John Thomas hitting the coach pitched ball...on the first pitch!! And it went down the center, or right back through the box (Mark just corrected me).
John Thomas and his new teammates in line to bat. Wyatt is the one in the green hoodie. Team in the dugout.
John Thomas and Wyatt in the dugout.
This is Greg and Will. Greg and Tiffany are our good friends here in St. Louis. Their kids are Wyatt, Will, and Abby. Abby and Tiffany stayed home today!
So I thought this was so cool! This is Morgan, the coach's daughter. She's on another team, but she came with her baseball garb and check out her batting helmet...it has a hole for a ponytail!!

I leave for Indianapolis tomorrow morning for one night. I have my Regional Sales Meeting there and it will be the first time that I'm away from Jacob overnight. Aside from missing him tremendously, it will be a pain to have to pump every four hours while I'm gone. This is going to be the true test to see how long I'm going to be able to endure...







No comments:

Post a Comment