Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So Many Pics and No Time to Blog!!!

I know, I know, HIS HAIR IS TOO LONG!! Well guess what...we finally gave in! This picture was taken on Saturday night and we got it cut on Sunday night. I'll post a new pic of him soon.

Oh what a pretty baby.




John Thomas with a friend at the park.
Mommy and Jacob at the park.
Daddy and Jacob at the park.






Here is Mark teaching John Thomas' friend Brandon how to hold the bat. My hubby the coach!
John Thomas scratching his a** in the outfield.

John Thomas, Christian, and Frank Aaron in New Jersey. Mark wanted to know why the heck John Thomas was wearing a K State hoodie.

These are pics from the boys' "camping trip" in the front yard of Vero's house. The sticks on the left is the firewood they collected for their campfire.
I guess John Thomas was sleeping in after a long night of scary ghost stories and too many Bud Lights.

Vero made me promise not to post this picture because of Frank Aaron's crazy hair but I couldn't resist.















2 comments: